Everything you always wanted to know
Since most of the world’s population is having a hard time travelling the past year or so, they haven’t been able to take tours of cities, museums or countrysides. Evenchilada is responding by bringing tours to you, virtually!
See the amazing sights of Glasgow Scotland and learn a little about Scottish folklore!
Types of Virtual Tours we offer:
- Beautiful Loch Lomond
- Glasgow Cathedral & St. Mungo Museum
- World-renown Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- George Square
- A tour of the Necropolis
- The Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery at the University of Glasgow
- The Riverside Museum featuring the Tall Ship Glenlee
- The Gallery of Modern Art
- Plus much more! Just contact us for a complete list to choose from.
All of this without walking out your front door!
Perfect for a getaway for you and your working from home team or a virtual family reunion!
Make this tour complete by adding on a wine or spirits tasting!
What You Need:
- A computer
- A reliable internet connection
- A list of questions for our tour guide
- A tasty drink and snack!
If you have a destination request, let us know and we will do our best to accomodate!